Social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have a proven impact on current society, and are of great importance in our communication. In this day course we go into:
- overview of social media by usage, impact and evolution
- target group and objective analysis
- from ‘reach’ to ‘impact’: how do social media such as Facebook and Instagram work?
- organizing and planning your content: create relevant posts; to build up a scope; create momentum
- promote messages; advertise on Facebook
- set up a campaign, organize an event, etc.
We work with examples and cases from the participants during the course of the day.
The lecturer of this day is Christophe Toye, communication trainer at I Like Media and guest lecturer at Howest Kortrijk.
He has experience with various associations and organizations in both profit and non-profit.
Date: Tuesday 25 September 2018 from 9.30 till 16.00 (lunch with sandwiches)
Location: @Triodos Brussels, Hoogstraat 139/3
Price: 120EUR for members /200EUR for non-members
Subscription: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org