What better way to prepare for the next edition of De Warmste Week? Get inspired by the person responsible for the digital footprint and community management of the Warmste Week and by the cases by non-profits that strongly invest in De Warmste Week.
- Brecht Vaes, digital coördinator at VRT, responsible for digital footprint and community management Warmste Week.
Brecht Vaes will talk about the central role campaigners take in the organisation of The Warmste Week en how they put them first in everything they do. Brecht will answer questions like:
- What makes the Warmste Week a success?
- What are trends in different kinds of organisations?
- Which non-profits are popular?
- Tips & tricks to be chosen by campaigners as a non profit
- Get inspired by these cases by non-profits that strongly invest in De Warmste Week:
- Tom Moons, head of partnerships and communication at SOS-Kinderdorpen. Each year SOS-Kinderdorpen tries to motivate people to organise fundraising actions for their organisation. Since three years they organise the action Work 1 Hour For Life, in which they call upon people to work for 1 hour for SOS-Kinderdorpen.
- Katia Verhaeren, director at Villa Clementina, an integrated and inclusive day nursery for young children with and without disabilities, will be talking about their approach before, during en after de Warmste Week.
- Koen Hendrickx, collaborator at Feestvarken vzw, a non-profit organisation that strives to give kids that live in poverty a happy birthday with a fun birthday package and strives to draw attention child poverty in Belgium.
As soon we have more information about the program, we will share it here.
Date: 11/09/2018, 09u00 to 12u30
Location: Brussels, @Medecins Du Monde, Kruidtuinstraat 75, 1000 Brussel
Language: Presentations: English / Spoken languages: French, Dutch
Price: free for members / 150 EUR for non-members
Subscription: Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to attend this conference. If a non-member, please add your invoice-information as well.