Benefits of being an FAB member
Information and knowledge
- Free monthly newsletter. About activities of FAB, news about scientific research, facts, vacancies, tips & tricks within the area of fundraising.
- Knowledge exchange on Conferences and Special Interest Groups.
- Members of the Fundraisers Alliance Belgium can ask the Alliance to spread relevant facts, news and vacancies to their network. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Conferences (3-4 times per year) with experts in the field of fundraising.
Topics in 2018: gamification and VR in fundraising, Ethics and defending fundraising, Young adult donors and new tech trends, how to get the most out of initiativs like De Warmste Week?, How to organise original events for fundraising?
- Education sessions: Beginners or advanced education sessions about topics like general introduction into Fundraising, Strategic Planning for fundraisers, Marketing Basics for Fundraisers, Storytelling for fundraisers, Social Media for fundraisers, Donor Journey (strongly reduced fees for members)
- Occasional Special Interest Groups (interactive sessions for sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues in fundraising about specified themes/ members only/ free for members)
Need help convincing your boss to become a member? Show him this document:
convince your boss _2019
The Fundraisers Alliance Belgium would gladly welcome you to become a member and thus a more professional fundraiser. Membership is personal, not an organisation membership. Only the members enjoy the reduced prices for conferences and education sessions. Get a discount as of three members per organisation!
The membership fee depends on your status as a fundraiser.
The following membership categories have been agreed upon:
|Associate member||Less than 3 years of fundraising experience||Volunteer: 75€
|Full member||Over 3 years fundraising experience||Volunteer: 75€
|(Only full members have the right to vote during the general meeting of the FAB)|
We give the possibility to subscribe with several colleagues and get a discount:
As of the number of three colleagues becoming FAB-members you get a discount of 15% on the membership fees. If you wish to enjoy the discount from a group membership, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the name, function, e-mailadress, number of years of experience in fundraising per person you wish to enroll for membership.
In order to become a member, please fill in the application form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible, once we received your registration. If you have any problems filling it in contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also need to endorse the International Statement of Ethical Principles in Fundraising.